Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a $500 million national program designed to help small businesses in the United States create jobs and economic growth by providing entrepreneurs with a practical business education, access to capital and business support services.
To learn more click HERE.
COSE understands that as small business owners, finding health and human service resources for you or your employees can be challenging. United Way of Greater Cleveland’s 211 referral service can help. It is a free, confidential referral service available to everyone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
By dialing 2-1-1 or (216) 436-2000, professional staff members will help callers find services, including:
• Services for senior citizens
• Substance abuse and mental health services
• Foreclosure and Predatory Lending Assistance
• Services for people with disabilities
• Emergency food and home delivered meals
• Housing, Shelter and Utilities
• Health care services
• Services for children
• Family Support and Parenting
• Tax Assistance programs
• Support groups
• Child Custody, visitation and support
To learn more about United Way of Greater Cleveland’s 211 service go HERE.