About The Event
In this interactive webinar you will learn how to deploy a successful brand. This is relevant for both retailers and service providers alike. You will learn how to take your big idea to the market, the reason for an authentic brand, crafting your message, how a brand is perceived on the internet and social media while promoting the organic formation of a loyal tribe, identifying the right target market and basic philosophies in commercial communication. A detailed workbook provides all attendees the opportunity to work on their brand communication during and after the webinar.
1. What is and tips on deploying your authentic brand.
2. Understanding how different forms of media present your message and which ones are best for your business.
3. How to provide good content to promote an organically created, loyal tribe and why this is so important to the success of a business.
4. What consumer philosophies are important to consider when creating your visual communications. — People shop with their eyes and their hearts!
5. The opportunity to work on YOUR brand to identify your mission statement, target demographic, and brand personality with a take away workbook
About the Speaker:
Amanda Altman is the owner of A3 DESIGN, a Package Design + Branding agency, with her husband Alan since 2003. They work with companies to create authentic brand experiences through compelling visuals. They are a team of strategic thinkers with an innate understanding of color theory, composition, typographic hierarchy, and consumer behavior. They have helped to get products on the shelves of Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Wegmans, Costco and countless smaller boutiques, helped clients show at national retail trade shows including the Fancy Food Show and had 1 client present and WIN on SharkTank (Dollop Gourmet aired on May 6). Amanda is an experienced and dynamic speaker on many topics and host a full day workshop on bringing your Big Idea to the retail marketplace twice a year.
Principal, A3 Design, Inc.
$0 for members
$0 for non-members
RegisterTrouble registering? Contact email@example.com or call 216-592-2390.
Download to Calendar