Small Business Wellness Programs - Educational Sessions
Looking for a way to educate and inspire your employees about better health and wellness programs?
COSE offers Educational Sessions at your worksite on a variety of topics. Ask your employees to bring a brown-bag lunch, or consider providing a healthy lunch to all attendees - and you'll probably get higher participation! Minimum 15 participants required.
The following wellness topics are provided by Ginny Hridel from COSE at no charge for member companies with Medical Mutual health insurance through COSE:
- "Know Your Numbers"
- "Label Reading and Nutrition"
- "Partners in Health": MMO and COSE
- "Wellness Committee Brainstorming Session"
- "Learning to Live Tobacco-Free Part 1"
- "Learning to Live Tobacco-Free Part 2"
- "Energy Zappers"
- “Dieting Myths Uncovered”
- “Healthy Choices- Eat Well, Live Well”
- “Nutrition Know-How - You Are What You Eat”
- “Physical Activity: Getting the Most Out of Your Workout”
- "Stress Management for Better Health"
- "Healthy Holidays v1.0"
- "Healthy Holidays v2.0"
- "Fast Food: Friend or Foe?"
- "Blood Sugar and Diabetes"
- "Cholesterol Health Check"
- "Healthy Plate"
- "Weight Loss for Life"
Healthy lunch suggestions to consider when hosting a Lunch and Learn at your worksite
Healthy Menu Ideas
Click here for additional Lunch and Learn topics available from Shirley Tatum-Chapman from TrueResults at Home. Please contact TrueResults for additional information and fees for service.
For more information on our wellness programs in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, visit our small business wellness programs page.