Workers' Comp Group Rating Program
Employers in similar businesses can group together to achieve lower premium rates than they could on their own. COSE has been managing a group-rated Greater Cleveland and Ohio program for more than 17 years. COSE Workers' Compensation Services is committed to reducing the workers’ compensation costs of our members while promoting accident and injury prevention for all. We will provide aggressive claim management and access to professional safety and loss control programs. We will continually utilize every possible resource available to help your company maintain a safe work environment – thereby allowing you to concentrate on the growth of your small business.
Contact Our Compensation Services at 216.592.2270
Our workers' compensation services include:
Administration and management of your workers’ compensation program by a team of dedicated professionals.
- Review and guidance in the filing of all lost time claim applications.
- Assistance in the determination of compensability of all claims.
- Discussing cost control measures employers may utilize with an emphasis on lost time claims, providing claim management in an effective and timely manner to help our members maximize their workers’ compensation savings.
Technical services provided by experienced rate analysts.
- An annual audit of your company’s experience.
- Review and discussion of alternative rating programs available through the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC), including Retrospective Rating.
- Other studies and reports designed to meet the expectations of your company.
Safety, Loss Control and Prevention are provided as well.
- OSHA compliance inspection of your facility as appropriate (additional fee).
- Loss analysis to help you determine the hidden costs in your claims.
- Safety consultations and Hazard recognition.
Latest announcements from the BWC