To make more money you have to reduce costs. So COSE has created a suite of products and services that will do just that. From consulting with you on ways to reduce costs on energy, to landing discounts on shipping, office products and payroll services, COSE has something every small business needs.
Request additional information
Since energy is one of your biggest expenses, COSE has developed a series of programs to help you better manage those costs.
- GreenPlusTM Certification: Improve performance and operational efficiency through sustainability.
- Energy Efficiency Program: Identify opportunities to reduce long-term costs through cost-effective improvements.
- Energy Resource GuideTM: Online tool that provides energy efficiency basics.
- Lighting Retrofit Program: Customized, turnkey lighting solutions from experienced lighting partners.
- FirstEnergyR Rebate Programs: Lower your upfront costs when making energy efficient upgrades through FirstEnergy Solutions.
- DSE2 Rider Consultation: Learn how to make qualified investments to reduce energy consumption and prevent new charges for mercantile business that use 700,000 kWh or more each year.
- Electric Program: Access savings for commercial and residential accounts through FirstEnergy Solutions. Employees are also eligible for discounts.
- Natural Gas Program: Reduce natural gas costs at home and in the office through Integrys Energy SolutionsR. Employees are also eligible for discounts.
Save up to 18 percent each year on shipping and freight services through Group Transportation Services (GTS). GTS will perform a free, comprehensive cost analysis of your current freight transportation costs to see how much you could save through the COSE Shipping and Freight Program.
Save up to 70 percent on business supplies through OfficeMaxR stores and at least 5 percent on catalog items.
Save up to 15 percent on payroll services through Ahola Payroll Services, which include 401k administration, direct deposit, electronic invoice payment, and payroll check generation.