Become a COSE Expert to showcase your expertise to the COSE small business community.
At COSE we rely on our COSE Expert Network in many ways including:
- Experts receive referrals from member businesses with questions
- We turn to the COSE Expert Network when we need expertise to feature in the COSE Mind Your Business magazine and COSE.org blog articles
- We utilize experts for various marketing of COSE
- Experts have the ability to be featured on our speaker list
- Experts can take part in COSE events to provide an opportunity to display your expertise
- COSE posts on social media to promote the expertise of experts and the program
To become an expert in the COSE Expert Network program you will need to:
- Be a member of COSE
- Provide up to 60 minute free consultations for any small business owner contacting you through the program
- Submit an application and be approved by COSE at the end of the application process
In addition, a small fee of $250 per year is collected upon approval to cover the costs of the program.
**Some membership levels offer a discount on the annual fee.