Questions? Contact us at 216-592-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COSE offers its members financing options to help manage the costs of energy efficiency programs at your business through:
COSE Energy Loan Program
COSE is works directly with KeyBank to provide flexible financing options for small business energy efficiency projects. The key to this relationship is the creation of an interest rate reduction program for qualifying energy efficiency projects for members projects. Loans are structured so that the reduction in your utility bills covers the loan repayment, spreading out the cost of the equipment without negatively impacting cash flow.
COSE has partnered with Sustainable Real Estate Solutions, Inc. to enable property owners to access financing to undertake qualifying energy efficiency and clean energy improvements on their buildings and repay the investment through an additional charge (“assessment”) on their property tax bill. Watch the video below to learn how PACE financing can help you pay for your energy efficiency project.
Cuyahoga County Clean Energy Financing Hub
As one of COSE’s strategic financing partner’s, together we have developed and implemented a collaborative, public-private approach to the Financing Hub that will deliver expert project implementation support and valuable financial solutions. The HUB helps bring private financing at competitive rates to building owners (small businesses, large commercial/industrial, local government, non-profit, and faith-based institutions) in Cuyahoga County for energy efficiency upgrades and solar projects. The goal is to finance project costs so that the amount of energy you are saving or producing is greater than the costs you are spending on your upgrade.
- The HUB can help identify energy saving projects through energy audits
- The HUB will help outline financing options
- The HUB will find lenders
- The HUB will help measure savings
Get Paid for Your Energy Efficiency Projects
- PJM offers cash incentives (equal to 30-60% of a local rebate) to all nonresidential customers who install(ed) energy efficient equipment that permanently reduces the use of electricity during peak times. The project may qualify for up to four years of payments after the installation. Also, after the project is approved, there is absolutely NO RISK to the customer as long as they continue to operate the new energy-efficient equipment. The money will be paid in a lump sum or quarterly depending on the size of the project. COSE was named an administrator in 2015 and available to assist at no cost to the municipality, and its businesses.
- FirstEnergy, large user customers may qualify for exemption from the Demand Side Management Energy Efficiency Rider (DSE2) by demonstrating and committing their energy savings through your upgrades, to qualify to bypass rider charges on all of your electric usage. COSE was named an administrator for FirstEnergy in 2009 and is available to assist at no cost to the user. This program applies to businesses, nonprofits and municipalities.