If you have employees moving from your employer-sponsored plan to an individual plan, Medical Mutual offers great options to provide the high-quality coverage they have come to count on. Depending on their situation, they may prefer an ACA-compliant plan, where subsidies may be available to them to help pay their premium, or a short-term plan, which was designed to bridge gaps in health coverage. With either option, Medical Mutual has a broad network of trusted doctors and hospitals at affordable monthly premiums.
Individual ACA-compliant plans may be the right option if your employees are looking for:
- Comprehensive coverage.
- A federal subsidy to help pay the plan premium.
- The ability to transfer their deductible from their previous plan to the new one and minimize their out-of-pocket costs. (This offer is valid for all employees who lost employer-sponsored coverage through Medical Mutual for 90 days from the day coverage was lost if they enroll in a Medical Mutual individual plan.)
- Easy access to their providers, including on-demand telemedicine with a $0 copay.
Short-term plans may be the right option if your employees are looking for:
- Transitional health coverage, up to 364 days, until they find a more permanent solution.
- Affordable monthly premiums.
- Quick access to telemedicine providers, including Cleveland Clinic Express Care.
- Coverage in case of emergency.
- Coverage for immunizations, labs, well child services (up to age 9) and well childcare exams.
Medical Mutual is here to help your employees through the transition
Our licensed agents will provide concierge service to your employees. They will be there every step of the way, finding the best plan for your employees’ needs, guiding them through the transition to their new plan and helping them determine if they qualify for a subsidy to help pay for their new coverage.
- Call Medical Mutual concierge service for members moving to individual plans at 1-855-444-0168, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Visit MedMutual.com/IndividualPlans