The Council of Small Enterprises (COSE) has teamed up with Office Depot to offer an exclusive Office Supplies Program to COSE members. This comprehensive program addresses recurring office supplies acquisition challenges. From high costs and inconsistent pricing to time spent buying from multiple vendors, these challenges often prevent efficient purchasing and effective management of total office supplies spend.
The COSE Office Supplies Program with Office Depot was created to address these recurring challenges while also offering the following features and benefits to program participants:
- Aggressive Pricing – aggressive pricing on a Master Core List of approximately 700 items.
- Comprehensive Program – a wide range of products and services extending beyond traditional office supplies to enable our members to consolidate vendors.
- Free Delivery on Orders Over $50 – with thousands of items in-stock and ready to ship.*
- Rebate Program – annual rebate of 1% on qualifying purchases.
- Periodic Reviews – regular reviews of Master Core List to identify additional opportunities to increase core list compliance, reduce costs, and consolidate spend.
- Employee Pricing Program – make COSE pricing available to the employees of member organizations for their personal purchases.
- Online Shopping - shop online for added convenience
*Delivery charges may apply to furniture orders and some technology purchases.
The Office Depot Savings Program offers discounts on office products through the COSE-issued Store Purchasing Card. For added convenience, you can also shop online.
If you would like to learn more about the program, or need any assistance, please contact your Office Depot Representative Crystal Verret at (855) 337-6811 x12705 or email@example.com or contact Sourcing Alliance at 844.289.6728.