About The Event
Due to the changes that our global economy is facing many companies are looking to re-shore their operations post COVID-19. Join the Greater Cleveland Partnership, Ectobox, and Rimeco for a Virtual Lunch and Learn to develop an understanding of why you might re-shore, the risks associated, and how IIoT can help.
Some of the many benefits that will be discussed include reduced lead times, cost certainty, and IP & trade-secret protection to name a few. There are always challenges and crises affecting our businesses. We can adapt and embrace the opportunities and bounce back stronger, even from a major crisis like coronavirus. This program is targeted to small and large manufacturing, processing and production related companies.
- John Ribic, President, Rimeco Products, Inc.
- Kevin Jones, CEO, Ectobox
- David Grafton, COO, Ectobox
- Howard Thompson, Senior Director, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Special Guest Presenter: Todd Hiser, Senior International Trade Specialist, Co-Lead ITA Executive Coaching Program, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration
$ Free for members
$ Free for non-members
Download to Calendar