Sep 9 2021 7:30AM-9:00AM
- 7:30-8:00 am breakfast and networking
- 8:00-9:00 am educational session followed by Q&A
- 9:00 am program concludes
Overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information available on advertising best practices? Tired of generic advice that doesn’t take into account the unique needs of your community and customer base? Looking for clear, effective strategies backed by data? Then, allow us cut through the noise as we bust the 5 biggest myths facing businesses in Northeast Ohio and deliver solutions you can use to improve your advertising and thrive.
DURING THIS PRESENTATION YOU WILL LEARN:
- Actionable tips on how to grow your business
- Common advertising misconceptions and the negative impact they have on businesses
- The importance of connecting to the right customers in your community
- Strategies for creating an advertising plan that works for your budget
Christine Smith, Local Sales Manager
With over 25 years in the advertising industry, Christine Smith has extensive experience in this evolving landscape. A native from Long Island NY, Christine began her career at Blair NY and then moved to Katz Marketing & Media where she worked on strategic campaigns for Dress Barn, NBO, and P&G to name a few. She spent 14 years at the Akron Beacon Journal where she launched various products to respond to changing consumer behaviors, including the 1st virtual auto show on Ohio.com. A chameleon by nature, she is currently a Local Sales Manager at Spectrum Reach where she leads a team of executives who help grow businesses with custom affordable advertising.