You probably have a laundry list of things you want your small business to accomplish as we enter 2017. Sales growth, the hiring of employees, and successful marketing of your business and products, to name just a few. Well, we here at COSE have a few goals of our own to accomplish in 2017 and—lucky for you—they happen to intersect rather nicely with the topics listed above (funny how that works out!
As you know from our Mind Your Business publication as well as our weekly newsletter, we have made it our focus to help you tackle the most pressing challenges that entrepreneurs are facing today. And, we’re happy to announce, that not only are we going to continue to provide you with the same great content you’ve come to expect from us, we’re going to be doing it in a new and exciting way.
And just what way would that be? Shortly, we will be launching a completely redesigned homepage for Mind Your Business at www.cose.org/myb. In close consultation with the COSE Content Committee, we have designed a site that features a more modern, attractive look and also is designed to help you more easily navigate to the articles that are going to provide you with actionable tips you can put in place immediately to help your business grow.
So, what’s new and what’s changing? Here’s a rundown:
- Mind Your Business: The new site will be launching shortly (we’ll be emailing you when the curtain is lifted on the new Mind Your Business.
- Regular updates: When that curtain does go up, make sure you check back every day as we will be regularly posting fresh content.
- Post-your-own-content: One new feature being added to the site is the functionality to post brief updates about your business (think new hires, new offerings, etc.) via an easy-to-fill-out form available on the site. All user-submitted content (once approved by Mind Your Business editors) will be aggregated together in one place on the site, which will make it easy for you and our readers to find.
- Sponsorship opportunities: Interested in more high-profile promotion? Our advertising and sponsorship team has you covered. They’ll walk you through the sponsorship opportunities that are available, including featured content, advertising, and more.
- Weekly email: We know you’re busy running your business and might not be able to check out the impactful content we’re churning out daily. No problem! We’re rebranding our weekly Small Business Resource newsletter as Mind Your Business that will feature a mix of new and posted content from the past week. Get on our distribution list here.
There’s going to be a lot to explore on the new site and as you dig in, you’ll probably have questions, comments or both. I oversee all things content here at COSE so please feel free to reach out to me directly and I’ll be happy to answer any questions and listen to your feedback on what you like or don’t like. We’ve put a lot of time and effort into trying to make this a site that is as useful to you and your business as possible, so please don’t be shy in reaching out!
We hope you find all of the content we plan to bring you during the course of the next 12 months informative and useful and we wish you all the best for you and your business this year!