OHTec announced the lineup for Tech Week 2016 today. Currently scheduled programs include:
- Cleveland Tech Starts Showcase, presented by StartMart
- NASA Space Apps Challenge, presented by OHTec and NASA
- Pitch Night, presented by Society for Information Management
- Mobile Monday, presented by Mobile Monday - Cleveland
- CIO of the Year Awards, presented by Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Co-Op Speed Networking, presented by Cuyahoga Community College
- Tech Pint, presented by same
- Linking IT Talent to Opportunity, presented by the Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Akron Tech Success Event, presented by The Bit Factory
- TechniCLE Speaking, presented by Jones, Day
- Best of Tech Awards, presented by OHTec
- The Get IT Here! Annual Summit, presented by Regional IT Engagement
Additionally, OHTec is partnering with Global Cleveland again to host IT industry discussions/presentations at: Kent State, CSU, The University of Akron, Baldwin-Wallace, Case, ITT and others during Tech Week.
“We’re excited to bring together another amazing Tech Week,” said Brad Nellis, Executive Director of OHTec. “Celebrating success, connecting companies to talent, engaging universities and their students and more make Tech Week an incredible time for tech entrepreneurs and practitioners in the region. ”
Launched in 2011, Tech Week was initiated to help raise the profile of the regional IT industry and serves to connect, celebrate, engage and support the industry through a variety of programming and community partnerships. Attendance at Tech Week has has increased eight-fold in five years, with more than 4,200 participants in 2015.