The Council of Small Enterprises (COSE) recently partnered with telecommunications broker connecTel to offer its members a full complement of communications services. The partnership will help members to consolidate and streamline their communications services, creating greater efficiency and more time to focus on what matters most—their business.
For over eighteen years, connecTel and its related brands—connecTel Wireless, Inc. and Alpha Communications Technologies—have offered customers comprehensive telecommunications packages comprised of options from over 150 nationwide and regional vendors. From a team of two, connecTel has grown to a full-fledged corporation while maintaining an intimate attention to customer service. Acting as a partner, connecTel puts together groups of services that meet clients’ needs and save them money in a simple, one-stop transaction.
Through its stable of vendors, connecTel provides its customers with an exhaustive offering of services:
- Voice - local dial tone, long distance, international, toll-free, and sundry usage plans
- Hosted and Cloud Services - services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers
- Internet - dial up, broadband, and dedicated wireless connectivity provided over copper, fiber, coaxial cable, or wireless transport
- Data Services – all WAN types delivered over copper, fiber, coaxial cable, or wireless transport
- Consulting and Auditing – complete bill auditing, RFP development, and contingency/shared savings pursuit of credits
- Mobility Management Services – device and carrier account administration, help desk support, best practice definition, and security requirements
- Mobile Device Management – product choice, cost savings, deployment options, and security requirements
COSE and connecTel are excited to offer Council members improved telecommunications solutions through this new partnership. Interested members can visit www.connectelinc.com for more information or to request a quote.